19 Jun 2012

Day 71 before I leave you!

Hello everyone!
Today I am at hospital!
Im going to stay here for two days!
I had epilepsy when i was little and then they have to check it now!
It is so borring at hospital it is seriously nothing to do!
I have seen movies, skype, music, facebook!
But I also have had visit from some fantastic friends!
Thanks Hanna Victoria, Margrethe, Stine, Helene, Maren,Mom and Dad!
It is so nice to think over that I really have friends who take their time to visit me.. im seriously! It is Cool!
Thank God for good friends!
And also thanks for the nice comments at facebook! I really appreciate that!
I love u, people!


And the test for this day is just like this:
I have to be awake all night, and then sleep in the morning!
I have no idea for why i have to be awake this night!
Jeje!
I hope you all have had nice day!
The quote for this day is " Wait big tings of God, Do big things for God" :)
Today`s bible verse: "Look at the birds in the sky: They do not sow,
or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren`t you more valuable
than they are?" Matt 6:26
This bible verse are telling me so much, that i really are so loved.
God cares over everyone! Dont give up, you will always find strength in God!
Be strong!
- BlessU!
- LoveFromMe

No comments:

Post a Comment