18 Jun 2012

Day 72 before i leave you!

Today I have had visits.. Or kind of goodbye party whit two of the girls I`ve babysit for!
It was very nice, and  funny! First we painted,and then we went to the shop!
I bought a birthday present to the girls, one of they had birtday, and one have soon birthday!
And after that we went to the food shop and bought icecream and pizza and soda!
Afther that we went to a playground at the way home and played on the pyramid and tivoli thing :)
When we came home we eat the pizza and had a lot of fun before the girls went home!
When the dady of the girls came to pick them up the girls was just like this
"Cant we be here some longer, plis"!
I love this girls!
They are soo cute!
Im going to miss u girls alot!

Having fun and eat pizza!


A Butterfly and and hearts! I love it!

This pictures was so nice, I really loved it!
colors and squares!
Me and my sister having fun!

Thanks girls for a fantastic evening!
I really love u, so much!
And again I am going to miss you alot, and I am looking forwad to
be a penpal or letterfriend with you 2 :)
- Bless u!
- HannEileen


No comments:

Post a Comment