21 Jun 2012

Day 70 and 69 before I leave you!

Hello Everyone!
This is the post for this day and last day!! Day 70:
Today i have been awake for the all the night..
So i am kind of tired to day.. i didnt slept at the morning rather..
But I had visit from some great friends thanks Margrethe and Barbara!
And of course my family was here to!
It was great.. And i had to take this day into this post because I delated the other post
by a accident!
The bibleverse for last day is:


"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer"
Romans 12:12 
It was a friend who told me this bibleverse last day!
And it means alot for me when friends are telling me some good
bibleverse it is a very good encouragement! Thanks! You who said this know who you ARE!
Day 69: The day started when i woke up in the hospital! 
I slept seven hours in the night! :) 

On the morning the nurse took of all the wires, and connected me of the machine! 
And when i came home is slept, that was very good! :) 
And the rest of the day i have just done.. nothing.. haha!
It was so delicious to come home!
And the results was like this:
The doctors found no epelepsy in the test`s they took
So i am so happy, And i really hope that i am free from the epilepsy for the rest of my life!
I hate when it isnt dark in my room.. The drop-down were destroyed.. BUT

I fixed it! haha, So now can i sleep good in the night! :D
What should we do without tape <3

Thanks for nice words and drawings on the thing at the wall!
Here you can see that the hospital was very borring!

Thanks for visite me at the hospital, i really love you my dear friends <3

I LOVE U!

We are so cool! :D
(It was many more pictures, i just needed to take the nices pictures of them all)

One friend send my a bibleverse today to! But this was a other girl..
I just love when people completly random send me a bible verse!

"Certainly you made my mind and heart; you wove me together in my mother`s womb.
I will give yo thanks because you deeds are awesome and amazing. Yo knew me thoroughly.
My bones were not hidden from you, and sewed togheter in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw me when I was inside the womb. All the days ordined for me were
recorded in your scroll before one of them came into existence. How difficult it is for me to fathom your thoughts about me, O God! How vast is their sum total" Psalm 139 13-17



-BlessU
-HannEileen


No comments:

Post a Comment