25 Mar 2012

Oslo

In this weekend Ive been on an conferance in Oslo with Krfu, my political parties. But we are the young one! It was very nice, I had a nice time. It was many seminars, so after a long time we were so tired. But it was nice, and her is a little from the days.

Friday:
We went early up in the morning to take the aiplane to Oslo. When we come to Gardemoen the arport in Oslo, we took the train to Oslo. Then we went to the place where we should sleep to the next day, and we ate somethine at the way to where all the seminars should be. The first seminar was a group task, I didnt understand so much of that, hahha, suprise! The next seminar was with Dagfinn Høybråten one known politican in our country. This conference was called " Development policy". All the seminars where about development in our world about charties and how Norway on many ways is helping poor country in the World. And the seminars after this one it was many persons from differend organizations or groups which was and talket about differend thin they are helping or doing for the poor countries in the world.
And when the evening come and all the seminars was finish then we and many other krufs went to Egon to eat. It was very nice, I like it! We went out with friends: I became good freind with some girls from just outside Oslo. And after that we went to the place where we should sleep!

(On the train to Oslo)


                                                     (On the train to Oslo)


(On the train to Oslo) 

(At Egon with some new friends)

(At Egon with some new friends)

(At Egon with some new freinds) 

Saturday:
When we went out on saturday morning it was sun and blue heaven, very nice! Some pictures from that:


                                            (Karl Joahns street at the morning, very nice)

                                          ( The castle at Saturday morning, so fine)

On this day we where on three seminars. 





After all the seminars we should be tourist in Oslo for some hours. We were looking at the government building which was bombed 22.July.2011, it was strange and sad to be there and look. Just because Ive just seen it on TV, and now I so it on reality. I was sick, all the buliding around the area, all the window was crushed, and was sealed back with boards and many of the buildings around were covered with plastic and scaffolding. 

(The government building)

                                         (Some of the house around the government building)


After that we went to the Opera in Oslo, nice! Ive always dreaming to go to the opera therefore this was big for me. It was so big and white, and nice! It was sunny this day to, so it was very nice to be on the opera. 


(Elise at the opera)

                                                                  (Me at the opera)

After we had been on the opera we went to take the train to Gardemoen in Oslo to take the fly home to Bergen. But on the Fly train to Gardemoen my phone disappeard, i didnt found found it out before I was on the fly on my way home! So I did cry on the fly home, and though that Ive never see this phone again. But than later the day we called the arport called lost property and they said that we had to call them at sunday after 08.00. And then i was so very sad about this phone, and we prayed a lot and just allow the phone in God`s hands. And when i waken up at sunday morning dady said to me that they had found my phone! But we had to organiz self to  get the phone home. And then i come that my one of the boys in our political parti should home with the fly  today, and maybe he could take the phone with home and that did he, so now, I have my phone home with me and i will never put and forget my phone somewhere, never enver gonna happend again. This was  the first and the last time! And this was also a big Answers of prayer, I really thank God for that! He is amazing! I love my God, he is doing so much good for me :)! He is fantastic! I hope that you had a nice weekend, and I would wish you a nice week, may God bless u!


(As we waited for the train)

                                                  (As we waited for the train)

- HannEileen

No comments:

Post a Comment