20 Mar 2012

Just thinking

I'm lying in my bed can't sleep! Just thinking a year with out my friends and family! A year when I'm not see them everyday! Hard!  I'm going over to the window, open it, looking around, got an feeling like this: You are going to, Birmingham, Hanne! You can do it! I will be with you all day! Not forget it! You will get new friends, and everything you need!  I felt an peace in me! An peace in my soul.  I think that this is in Gods plan for me. I think that he want me to go to Birmingham. And I'm going. I am willing to follow his plan for me. I willing to follow his feet track, where ever he goes! Where ever he want me to go, and I know and think that this is my beginning at something big in my Life! And I want you to, and anyone who read this, are you ready to follow Gods plan for YOU? And following Gods track?  I'm leaving Norway for a year! We have skype and Facebook that's a good think! And sure some friends and family will got a postcard every month :) everyone who not have skype get it, then we can skype!  Now when I have peace with my soul then I can sleep and do som funny with family and friends before I'm leaving YOU :)!  Love :)  - HannEileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment