27 Mar 2012

Ten things about me

1) I have blue eyes, and i just love my eyes :)!

2) I have three siblings, and I am the oldest one!

3) I love to play and babysit for kids!

4) I am Christian, and Im going in an Church! I love my church!

5) I am sometimes very childish! :D! I like it!

6) I love my friends and family, they are the best thing that ever happend to me!

7) I was bulled at school specially from 8-10 grade/class and at high school in two of three years! (Im going to talk about it in a other blogg post)!

8) Im moving to Birmingham in England in Aug2012-July2013! Its going to be hard, but I think that it would be good for me after all the thing that have happend to me the last years!

9) I love to sing, but I dont have the confidence to do it in front of people!

10) Im just beautiful me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment