9 Jul 2012

Day 56 before I leave you!

Hello!

Today me, my sister and our cousin went to our grandparents.
We was outside and had alot of fun!
And we ate meatballs on fork with out anything other food!
My grandma told us that this minute we will never forget, and that is truth!

After that we went outside, and went to the store, where we should buy candy to the
sleep over at Gustavs house. We went to alot of stors, and also to a care store, just because of
that our cousin Gustav loves cars.

After that, and we have gone back to or grandparents house, we also said Hallo to their nighbours
who are our family, or, or aunt, and uncle, and cousins.
They also have a dog, who has been at grandma and grandpa when they went on holiday!
So we had alot of time today, where we played with that dog, so fun!

When we came home to us, that evening, we just picked up some stuff, and went to where Gustav live.
We had a little Goodbye party, for me, because I am going to move to Birmingham!
Jeje! Here is some pictures from the day: 


Meatsballs at a fork! 


We found a big rhubarb, cool!


Me and the dog!


The dog!


Me and my cool cousin!


Child champ! With strawberries!


Crazy but, cool KIDS!

-Thanks for a great day!
-Blessings!
-HannEileen


No comments:

Post a Comment