9 Jul 2012

Day 53 before I leave you!

Hello!

Today me and my sister Helene went to Føyna!
We took the bus and the ferry and total it took us three hours and 15 minutes to come to
Haugesund. From Haugesund to Føyna it took 20 minutes ca.
When we came to Føyna our cousin and her daugther took us against!
And when we came outside there we barbequed, and it was good food.
Later we went to the beach, and i had a pollen shock, at the day, so i was sick.
We also went to the shop, and buyed Ice creme.
On the evening we went to bed early just because we was so tired of the tour to Føyna!


At the ferry!


Just some entertainment, at the bed time!


Me and my sister at the bus!


We did give the birds in Haugesund a bun, I think they loved it!


My eyes got a pollenshock!:(

-But just because i got a pollenshock did not let the day put me down!
I had a great time anyway!
-Blessings!
-HannEileen


No comments:

Post a Comment