18 Jun 2012

Day 74 before i leave you!


Helenes Birthday party 

With the girls from her class + some friends! 
She has actually birtday in the summerholiday that is why we celebrated it! 

The table! Puple is the colour! 


Candy <3


Chocolate!


My mom bakes the worlds best cake!
It is cinnamon cake with chocolate on the top!


Purple plate, purple napkins, and of course purple place cards!
And pink hearts!



Kristian had a exsperiment with the girls!
pretty cool actually! 


To demonstrate he used blue water, so they could se what really happend!


Cool!


We also had a Quiz about Helene!


And True or false claims!


Candy hearts! Jummi, jummi!


The girls are getting ready for mime competition!


.....


I should mime to be "Jumping glad"!


She was miming a tree who was  growing!


She should be a snacke, but i took picture before she was lying at the floor!


Maria should mime a mouse!


Anna should mime a singstar!


I was going to mime a poor woman!


I really love to take pictures of garnish!


Anna is so Pretty and Beautiful <3


One of the coolest gift!


Money!


Anniken, my cousine!
Thanks for helping me in the party!


Hahah, thats just me!


Euro, chocolate, i just had to buy this! It was so cool!

The girls who won the competition got of course a medal!

- Blessings!
-HannEileen

No comments:

Post a Comment