7 Jun 2012

17. May

This is my 17.may day! 


I started the day to play guitar! I love it! 

Me and my sister was not in the city this year to look at the people and stuff!
We was home at my grandparents house!


My sisters <3! 


Me and Maria having  some fun!
And thinking that we are COOL!


My sister, me and my cousin at my grandparents house!
I love them <3

After we had been at my grandparents, then we went to my cousins
school, he was with in a performance and he was very good!
After that me, Margrethe, Stine and Maria went to Tivoli!
It was very nice! And after that we went to the city and looked at the
fireworks.. Very nice :D 

In the city, torchlight was going around the lake! 



Me and my cousin Margrethe :) 


And the fireworks :D
Nice, nice, nice :D
-Hanneileen





No comments:

Post a Comment