5 Oct 2011

Me And Jesus!

This is my favorite song! I love that song, this song help me when I down, to wake up!
(The link is at the bottom)

Me AND Jesus! <3

When theres nowhere else to turn.
All your bridges have been burned.
Feels like you`ve hit rock bottom.
Dont give up it`s not the end.
Open up your hart again.
When you feel like no one understands.
Where you are.

Someone loves you even when you dont think so.
Don`t you know.
You got me and Jesus.
By your side through the fight,
You will never be alone on your own.
You got me and Jesus.

After all that we`ve been through.
By now you know I`ve doubted too.
But everytime my head was in my hands.
You said yo me.

Hold on to what we got.
This is worth any cost so
Make the most of life.
That`s borrowed.
Love like there`s no tomorrow.

























http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0QL7z9aH-A

No comments:

Post a Comment