27 Sept 2011

Confirmations to my cousins and Sister :)


Confirmations cake to my sister.
                                                                My mom made it!


One of my Aunts made this cake!


Confirmations cake to my sister.
                                                                   My mom made it!
She is not a confectioner, she is a healtcarenurse...
The verse so are on the cake is Sal 87:7


My sister had the theme "Butterflies" :) She love them!!


<3


                                                      Pink, Black, Butterflies :D


Confirmations cake to my cousin, her aunt had made it!
                                                              Hello kitty, cake!


Confirmations cake to my cousin, her aunt had made it! 


Garnish from my Cousins Confirmations :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment